Sunday, July 2, 2017

Studio Challenges: Dream

Today's challenge over at Studio Challenges is to scrap lift a fellow team member.

I chose Rachel's layout from June 6th. We both have the same free file from Paper Issues
and I have been wanting to play with it for a while.

Several years ago we had family pictures done and I have yet to scrap
about them. I have been tackling those pictures recently and am loving 
the results!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

I have been playing a lot lately with making layouts that are not made with "squares".
All my cards are square, but I am loving getting away from it for my layouts.

Hand-stitched clouds for texture

Pretty Little Studio has a Woodland collection full
and adorable critters like this one. Too cute!

Supplies:

Paper Issues - Free Cloud File
Hand-Stitching
Echo Park - Spring (Beaming Butterflies) = background paper
Brads
Random wooden button

No comments:

Post a Comment