Sunday, July 16, 2017

Studio Challenges: Explore

Today is new challenge week with Studio Challenges: Scrap about anything but a person.

First, let me just say that I'm aware that my photo editing is not all that great. I've updated my computer, etc etc etc . . . so I have a new program that I am learning. The first pic is about my fourth attempt to get it right. The following pics have entirely too much blue . . . but I'm hoping you get the idea.

This layout is about "signs" even though I used the title "explore". We were exploring Europe so . . . *shrugs*.

Imagine a time where 98% of the population could not read. So how would you communicate your business? With symbols or "picture" signs!!!! We found this cute little town in Germany called Dinkelsbuhl. Although modern, the town tried hard to show the history of Germany and Bavaria with small touches like these signs.

I found the large floral flower file from JustNick. I LOVE how it all turned out!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!


The flower was getting lost in the layout so I stitched all around it with blue
thread to outline the flower.

The blue mist is Color Bloom Summer Sky spray mist. It's not
actually "teal blue". Bad photo editing, sorry.

If you asked me what I struggle with the most in crafting, it would
have to be titles. I could have a layout nearly done but still spend so
many more hours coming up with a title.

Supplies:
Paper:
~~AC White Yardstick
~~Pretty Little Studio: Let's Go Collection
Die cuts by Pretty Little Studio 
Floral Flower Die Cut (background) - JustNick Files
Color Bloom Summer Sky Spray Mist
Sewing Machine - blue thread
Silhouette Machine - flower and title
Cork Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment